The ability to convert static parcel labels to dynamic and modifiable markups speeds the process of
presenting findings in LandVision™ and offers users greater flexibility in presenting information.
- Turn on parcel labels
- Select the polygon drawing tool from the Draw Toolbar and outline the set of parcels
containing the parcel labels you’d like to convert to markups.
- Right click within your outline and select the “Convert Labels to Markup” command.
- To avoid duplication of parcel labels, it is advised that you turn off the regular parcel
labels. Right click, select the “Parcel Labels” command and select “none” from the
“Label Style” box.
- To delete unwanted markup parcel labels, simply click on the label and hit the “Delete” key
on your keyboard.
- To format markup parcel labels, use the Formatting Toolbar and reference the instructions above.
- To move markup parcel labels, click on the label to activate it and then drag it to your
Digital Map Products now offers on-demand online training videos on our Customer Care Center. These complimentary
videos are designed to give you an overview of the software and demonstrate how to use selected product features.
here to view the on-demand training videos
Digital Map will be covering these new features at the beginning of our webinars
occurring every Monday.
here to view the webinar schedule and register
If you have questions or problems using these new features, contact Digital Map's
Customer Success Team at:
If you'd like to view this document in the future, click on the "What's New" link
in the upper right hand corner of your LandVision™ screen.
Return to Main Page