With Version 7.1 you can view up to three fields of property information on the same parcel label.
More rapidly visually identify parcels with desired attributes and display the parcel information most
relevant to your business.
Choose to display a single property field, or multiple property fields based on your visualization
needs. Multi-line field selections include two fields (APN + Owner Name) or three fields (APN + Owner
Name + Acres).
- Navigate to your area of interest.
- Right click and select “Parcel Labels” from the menu. The Parcel Labels dialog box opens.
- Select the Label Style (information to be displayed on labels) and choose either the 2 line
option (APN + Owner Name) or the 3 line option (APN + Owner Name + Acres).
- Select either Property or Sales Information to display as the “Tooltip.”
- If you want to filter for only certain labels, check the “Use Filter” box and type an Owner
Name or partial Owner Name, select your criteria from the Land Use drop down boxes, or enter
ranges for property attributes.
- Click “Apply.”
- To remove labels, right click, select “Parcel Labels” from the menu, select “None” from the
Label Style box and click “Apply.”
Digital Map Products now offers on-demand online training videos on our Customer Care Center. These complimentary
videos are designed to give you an overview of the software and demonstrate how to use selected product features.
here to view the on-demand training videos
Digital Map will be covering these new features at the beginning of our webinars
occurring every Monday.
here to view the webinar schedule and register
If you have questions or problems using these new features, contact Digital Map's
Customer Success Team at:
If you'd like to view this document in the future, click on the "What's New" link
in the upper right hand corner of your LandVision™ screen.
Return to Main Page