The latest version of DMP's Desktop Print is now available and brings you greater printing flexibility
with support for custom print templates. With a custom print template, you can control the layout and
formatting of your prints and include notes and disclaimers unique to your business.
Plus, Desktop Print is more efficient so creating the largest prints (up to E-size) with heavy mark-ups
consumes less memory and renders more rapidly.
To learn more about having a custom print template created for your account, contact DMP's Customer
Success Team at email@example.com or (888) 322-6277, extension 2.
- To access the latest features in Desktop Print, you need to download a new version of the
Desktop Integrator. Click here to download
the latest version of Desktop Integrator.
- To learn more about Desktop Print, Click here
- Custom Print Templates
- Once created, your custom print template will display in the “Print Template” section of the
print dialog box.
- Select your preferred print template by clicking on one of the listed templates and then click
the “Refresh Preview” button to see your custom template applied to your print job.
- Other Enhancements
- The default print preview size has been increased for your convenience.
- The legend is now defaulted to off. To display the legend, click the check box to the
left of “Legend” under the “Include” section of the print dialog box.
Digital Map Products now offers on-demand online training videos. These complimentary
videos are designed to give you an overview of the software and demonstrate how to use selected product features.
here to view the on-demand training videos
If you have questions or problems using these new features, contact Digital Map's
Customer Success Team at:
If you'd like to view this document in the future, click on the "What's New" link
in the upper right hand corner of your LandVision ™ screen.
Return to Main Page