Improved search functionality in LandVision™ Version 8 makes it simple to customize your searches and display thousands of property results all at once, allowing you to quickly drill down to the information you need. You can dynamically identify and analyze properties by property type (office, industrial, retail, etc.), last sale, site characteristics, price, and more. There's no need "re-run" your search for new geographic areas as the results update on-the-fly as you move your map.
- Launch a search using the active filter bar which displays your most recent search criteria, or start a new search by clicking the search icon in the main toolbar
- Update your results by changing the existing criteria, adding new criteria, and/or panning the map, and watch the map dynamically update to display your new results set. A count of the number of results returned on the map can be seen in the upper right corner of the map
- Build a results list by clicking on the record count and selecting the Add to List command
- Do more with your results list with new commands centered around both the individual results and the entire list of results
- Quickly generate multiple size PDFs of your list for saving or printing
- Use the Advanced Print command to customize your output further
- Export a list of up to 2K results to a spreadsheet
- Generate address labels
- Automatically zoom your map view to show the entire extent of records
- And much more . . .
- Create and save custom search forms with the all new filter editor